Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Class introduction!

Well, as you can see, this blog was originally devoted to video games, however I'm now hijacking it for college purposes. My name is Devin Stahl (and my internet handle is Kentiah or Koraxor, hence the name of the blog), based on the blog you'd be correct in assuming that I'm an avid gamer, though this blog hasn't been updated in a while. I was born in Griffin and have lived here all my life unfortunately, though I am grateful for the friends I have made while I'm here.  There's not a whole lot to say really, I'm majoring in Computer Networking, as I've dealt with computers most of my life but haven't thought much about making a job of it, so now I am, I often wind up troubleshooting internet related problems for family members in the house, though at the end of the day it's really just entry tier stuff that anyone can do, and I'm interested in learning more. I'd really like to learn more on the hardware side of things as well as I haven't had a chance to build my own computer. Well, there's not much mrre to say unless anyone has some specific questions!

2 comments: